Monday, October 8, 2007

My Arguement


Although I would rather use aluminum bats there is no doubt in my mind that wooden bats are safer. The biggest aruments that can be made is that a wooden bat being solid the ball does not jump off the bat as fast as it does an aluminum bat and more injuries have been caused from a ball hit off of an aluminum bat. The statistics and studies really speak for themselves so conving a reader will not be that hard. The only problem that I see in trying to convince readers of the postition is that some information says that there is no more danger in using an aluminum bat than a wooden bat.

1 comment:

Rob C said...

Even though aluminum bats have a longer playing life and they do not break as easily, I agree with you that the negatives outweigh the positives and wooden bats are a better alternative. Safety should always come first, not convenience.